Model one -Square pieces going from big to small. Im using card and glue to keep it together. This is testing out the idea of how I want my model to sit.
Model Two - this is showing zig zagging which i really would like to do with my model. I will connect my model with 2mm wire and bendy wire and also string. Ill test using these materials.
Model Three - Here, I have cut out a puzzle piece. I thing i will use this idea but have it connecting to my model one.
Model Five - This is just showing how it would look if i used a cube as the body of my model. It doesnt look too effect thats why I might use the zig zagging effect.
All the models together showing certain part of the models I would like to portray in to my acrylic model.
No comments:
Post a Comment